What anti choicers don’t understand is that pro choice doesn’t mean “abort all fetuses forever and ever”, it means that you have the choice to abort if you want to. If you don’t? If you want to go ahead with the pregnancy? Good for you! Pro choicers will stand by you and support you, because that’s what it’s all about. A choice.
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
So me and my roommate are almost to veteran level in Elder Scrolls online. And we only have a couple weeks left of summer subcription. And the amazing Update 3 comes after we’re dropped… Ugh
See ya again next year ESO
Sometimes I get really upset that I’ll never get to take Defense against the Dark Arts but I just realized that femininsm is the muggle version of that class.